Monday, June 11, 2007

Shakedown Cruise for Sarcastic Incredulity

There have been a lot of things lately that beg the question "really?" delivered in a suitably scathing and irascible way. So I decided today to throw my two cents into the fountain of verbosity and air my general good humored malcontent.

Does anyone care what I have to say? The only thing more prevelant than my disbelief that anyone cares what I think, is the apathy which I feel when I entertain the question.

For instance, there are probably very few people indeed who are interested in the article about web latency (how long it takes google to pick up your new website) that I just read at Search Engine Watch, but I'm gonna talk about it anyway, because I think it's interesting.

But for now, I'm going to save this post and see what it looks like on my bright and shiny new blog which was it's primary purpose in the first place. For more about latency, stay tuned.

No comments: