Wednesday, July 25, 2007

First of all, a Rant.

Ok. So very recently, i put up some pictures on my Myspace Page .

They were pictures of the various things i've done this summer like go rafting. I am wearing a bikini in some of these pictures. I am not, however doing the inane provocative pose that one sees all over myspace in any of them. The day after...the DAY AFTER I posted them I got no less than 15 friend requests from various men.

I admit that I may have been a bit silly in thinking that people want to be "friends" for reasons other than sex. I am increadibly disapointed in (almost ) the whole human race at the moment. Blech. If any of you guys followed my link to this blog, you are summarily dismissed! Out!

GRRRRR!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are just too irresistible - you don't have to "pose." You just sit there with a smile on your face and wham! You hook another one.

I do so love that photo though. You are magnificent to behold in all your charm and splendor with the wind playing with your hair... Ahhh, good memories. Now get this damned hook out of my mouth... ;)