Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Have I killed it? HAVE I????

From over-watering to under-watering in one fell swoop. If this Phalaenopsis lives, it should go down in history as being the hardiest plant EVAH! Well besides Jake's Dendrobium that keeps rising from the dead like some dry botanical zombie, wrapped in the bandages of it's own leaves. Kudo's to Jacob for keeping it clinging to life.

I would have lost interest completely as soon as it stopped being pretty and green and adopted an attitude of death. I don't know what that says about me, my personality, or my horticultural capability and come to that, I don't much care. ON WITH MY HAPPY-GO-LUCKY LIFE!

I watered the phal. We'll see what happens. In other news, my baby Cattleya is doing quite well. I think it's sending down some nice new roots. The leaves certainly look robust enough. I hope it doesn't have horrible ridiculous frilly blooms like some Cats are prone to have. Then I'll have to kill it passive-aggressively for the reasons stated above. God forbid I ever have an ugly child!

No comments: