Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Who gots design??

WE GOTS DESIGN!
At least the beginnings of the Rabkin Dermatopathology design have been hammered out, thanks to Jake's almost intuitive grasp of logo creation and layout and my almost intuitive ability to sit there and colorblindly question his choice of palate. I'm glad I'm good at copywriting and book keeping. Otherwise Trident would be a one man operation.

Still in all fairness, Jake's been doing a bang up job at a medically related firm for longer than I've been designing anything. So I'll just give myself time to marinate in the bath of design inspiration that is CSSRemix.com and watch and learn from the budding master himself.

Jake, since I'm convinced you're the only person who actually reads this, I hope you are feeling quite good about yourself ;)

Web design = awesome in Christina's world. I am in love with the idea of owning our own company. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Speaking of which, I have some crazy filing stuff to take care of. LATERZ!

No comments: